- Alison Manley Reviews Short Maritime Fiction that Never Fails to Surprise
- Jenn Thornhill Verma Reviews Collection Featuring “richly and proudly diverse population”
- December 2021: Top Five Local Sellers From Chapters-Coles-Indigo In Each Atlantic Province
- Donald Calabrese Reviews an Intense and Revealing CliFi Novel of Love in the Time of Post-Apocalypse
- James Fisher Reviews a Naval Tale Fans of CS Forester and Patrick O’Brien Will Undoubtedly Enjoy
- Bookmark Halifax’s Mike Hamm Chooses Top 5 from our #GiftAtlantic Collection
Books about, written by, illustrated by and celebrating Indigenous creators.
A comprehensive collection of the East Coast's recent award nominated books.